Alternative winter activities in Maria Alm
Something for everyone!
Maria Alm offers you an endless possibilities to have a wonderful day away from the slopes and the hustle and bustle.
- Snow-shoe hikes – will take you to the most beautiful and secluded places
- Winter hikes – Maria Alm and its neighbouring areas offer 85 km of the best cleared routes
- Tobogganing rides – numerous toboggan rides in the area, particularly the Biberg toboggan run will ensure the entire family experiences tobogganing fun
- Cross-country skiing – Connoisseurs, professional or beginner? – on a total of 40 km of cross-country skiing trailers, everyone will find the right lane
- Ski tours – extensive hillsides in the Hochkönig region are there to be conquered and are rewarded with top-drawer powder-snow descents
- Curling – Curling lanes to practise this old trend sport are available in Maria Alm, Dienten and Mühlbach
- Ice skating – Natural ice skating rinks in Maria Alm and Mühlbach